7.5.3 Packet Tracer – RIP Troubleshooting Answers
|Device||Interface||IP Address||Subnet Mask||Default Gateway|
This activity is the Packet Tracer equivalent to Lab 7.5.3: RIPv2 Troubleshooting. For detailed instructions, refer to the lab documentation.
- Discover where convergence is not complete.
- Gather information about the non-converged portion of the network along with any other errors.
- Analyze information to determine why convergence is not complete.
- Propose solutions to network errors.
- Implement solutions to network errors.
- Document the corrected network.
Task 1: Troubleshoot the BRANCH1 router.
Step 1 –Since the network is already configured, start with Task 3 in the lab documentation.
Test connectivity and examine the configuration as directed in Lab 7.5.3.
Step 2 –Correct and verify the configuration errors as directed in Lab 7.5.3.
Task 2: Test connectivity and examine
Step 1 –Correct and verify the configuration errors as directed in Lab 7.5.3.
Task 3: Troubleshoot the BRANCH2 router.
Step 1 –Test connectivity and examine the configuration as directed in Lab 7.5.3.
Step 2 –. Correct and verify the configuration errors as directed in Lab 7.5.3.