7.5.3 Packet Tracer – Troubleshooting Wireless WRT300N Answers
|Device||Interface||IP Address||Subnet Mask||Default Gateway|
- Troubleshoot the network
- Verify connectivity
In this activity, a basic network and wireless network have been configured improperly. You must find and correct the misconfigurations based on the minimum network specifications provided by your company.
Task 1: Troubleshoot the Network
Examine the routers and switches, determine any errors in the network.
Note: Packet Tracer will not grade the allowed VLANs for trunking mode.
The wireless routing requirements are as follows:
- Connections via the IP addresses shown in the topology diagram.
- 30 clients can get an IP address through DHCP at a single time.
- Wireless clients must be authenticated using WEP with a key of 5655545251.
- Ping requests coming from outside WAN ports of the Linksys routers to their inside LAN/wireless IP addresses (192.168.30.1) must be successful.
- DHCP must assign PC2 and PC3 their proper IP addresses.
Task 2: Verify Connectivity
Due to a bug, Packet Tracer does not allow for PC2 and PC3 to ping one another, however connectivity should exist in all other circumstances. All the PCs should be able to ping one another and R1. If they do not, continue troubleshooting.