0 of 11 questions completed
Introduction to Linux I – Chapter 23 Exam Test Online 2019
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 11 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhich of the following is true about the fsck command?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsThe fsck utility uses which file to determine a filesystem type?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsIf the _____ file exists, then filesystem checks are forced during the boot process.CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhich command will allow you to determine where the backup superblock is for a filesystem?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsIn which directory are “missing” files placed by the fsck utility?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhich option to the fsck command will answer “yes” to all queries?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsWhich option to the fsck command will answer “no” to all queries?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhich option to the fsck command forces a system check?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich option to the fsck command will allow you to specify the filesystem type?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhich option to the e2fsck command allows you to specify an alternative superblock?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsMissing files don’t have their original file names, instead they are named with their _____ number?CorrectIncorrect