- Which command is used in order to view the manual page for a topic?
- The command
manual lswill provide detailed information about how the
True or False?
- Which of the following man page sections will provide an example of how a command is executed?
- The SYNOPSIS section
- The DESCRIPTION section
- The FILES section
- The NAME section
- The [ ] characters around
dayin the example
cal [-smjy13] [[[day] month] year]means that
- An argument that must be “day” and nothing else
- An option, not an argument
- The syntax
- These three options are different
- These three options mean the same thing
- These are required options
- This is invalid syntax
- The command
man 5 passwdwill:
- Display the man page of Section 5 for passwd.
- Print the first five man pages that refer to the term passwd.
- Not work; you can’t give a numeric argument to the man command.
- Display the first five lines of the man page for the passwd command.
- To see a list of commands that are available while viewing a man page, you can type the __ character.
- To search for something while viewing a man page, you first type a __ character.
- Special file man pages are typically located in section ____.
- System Administration man pages are typically located in section ___.
- Shell command man pages are typically located in section ___.
Download PDF File below: