- Which file is used to configure SSH clients?
- The system has a /etc/ssh/ssh_config file and the user Mike also has a ~/.ssh/config in his home directory. Which file will be used when Mike connects to a server via SSH?
- Both files will be used
- What does the entry AllowGroups dba netusers in the /etc/ssh/sshd_config indicate?
- Users with usernames dba and netusers will be allowed access
- Users who are not part of the dba and netusers groups will be allowed access
- Users who are part of the dba and netusers groups will be allowed access
- Users who are part of the dba and netusers groups will not be allowed access
- Which of the following is not an authentication method supported by SSH?
- Signature Authentication
- Password Authentication
- Public Key Authentication
- Host Based Authentication
- Which command is used to add private keys to the SSH agent’s repository?
ssh-addutility can be used to add only RSA keys.
True or False?
- SSH Tunneling is the same as _____.
- SSH Encryption
- SSH Port Forwarding
- SSH Encoding
- SSH Porting
- Which of the following commands are used to setup SSH tunneling?
- Which command is used to generate a GnuPG key?
- Question 10The SSH and GnuPG keys can be protected by an optional passphrase.
True or False?
- Which file on the server holds the public keys of the hosts that need to be authenticated?
- Which of the following utility programs are not provided by OpenSSH?
- What is the function of the
- Cache the decrypted public key and provide it to client programs
- Decrypt the private key and provide it to client programs
- Cache the decrypted private key and provide it to client programs
- Generate the signature using the private key
- Which of the following commands will start a SSH session with X11 support?
ssh –L marks.gsource.com
ssh –X marks.gsource.com
ssh –l marks.gsource.com
ssh –x marks.gsource.com
- Which of the following is not a function provided by GnuPG?
- Accessing public keys
- Providing encrypted channel for communication
- Digital signature
- Which command is used to verify the signature of a package?
gpg --verify pkg.sig
gpg verify pkg.sig
gpg -V pkg.sig
gpg -v pkg.sig
- The size of a DSA key is:
- Exactly 1024 bits
- Exactly 2048 bits
- Exactly 768 bits
- Exactly 1000 bits
- Which of the following entries in /etc/ssh/sshd_config turn on host based authentication?
- HostbasedAuthentication enable
- HostbasedAuthentication: yes
- Hostbased_Authentication yes
- HostbasedAuthentication yes
ssh-addprogram ran for user will, but his RSA identity files were not added, what could be the reason for this?
- The file /home/will/.ssh/id_rsa had read and write permissions only for Will
- The file /home/will/.ssh/id_rsa had read permissions for no other user except Will
- The file /home/will/.ssh/id_rsa has read permissions only for Will
- The file /home/will/.ssh/id_rsa has read permissions for users other than Will
- Which standard is GnuPG based on?
- Unix Good Privacy (UGP)
- SSH Good Privacy (SGP)
- Pretty Good Privacy (PGP)
- Linux Good Privacy (LGP)
- What is the limitation of telnet from the security perspective?
- Does not provide the algorithm to decrypt the usernames and passwords
- Adds digital signatures to authentication data
- Sends all data including usernames and passwords in clear text
- Does not compress the data
- What does the ~/.ssh/id_rsa file contain?
- RSA public signature of the user
- RSA private key of the user
- RSA private signature of the user
- RSA public key of the user
gpgcommand operates in a ____ mode.
- Which of the following algorithms are not supported by GnuPG for key generation?
- One-way Hash
- The SSH utility is provided by the OpenSSH package.
True or False?
- Which of the following entries in /etc/ssh/sshd_config turn on SSH tunneling?
- AllowTcpPortForwarding yes
- AllowPortForwarding yes
- AllowTcpForwarding yes
- AllowTCPIPForwarding yes
- Which is the default configuration file used by GnuPG?
- The _____ command is used to generate SSH keys.
Download PDF File below: