0 of 21 questions completed
Because of some problems with how to create an Test Online, we temporarily use the symbol (\) instead of the symbol (/) in some sentences. So you need to change the symbol (\) to the symbol (/) when you do it in practice. Thank you!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 21 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsThe system clock calculates time as number of seconds elapsed since:CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsThe reference time that the system time is calculated from is known as:CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsThe system clock contains both time and time zone information. True or False?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsThe battery-powered clock, which keeps time when the system is shut down, is known as the:CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhen the system boots, the system clock is set using the value of the hardware clock. True or False?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhen the Linux computer was shut down, the system clock indicated 11:30:17. What will be the time of the hardware clock immediately after shutdown?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsssible reason could be:CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhich of the following commands will set the system time to the same time as the hardware clock?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsAmount of time the hardware clock gains or loses on a regular rate is known as:CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsIn the last six months, the administrator had to adjust the hardware clock on three different occasions. He can find information regarding past clock values from which file?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsThe date command is used for:CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsThe date command can show the time only in 0-23 hour format. True or False?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsNTP stands for:CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsThe reference time used by NTP is:CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsThe precision provided by NTP is on the order of:CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsInstead of running ntpd as a daemon, the administrator wants to run it as a background process. Which of the following options should be used?CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsThe \etc\ntp.conf file shows that NTP servers are being queried using iburst mode. This enables:CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsWhich of the following options, when used with the ntpd command, will perform a one time synchronization:CorrectIncorrect
19. Question1 pointsThe \etc\ntp.conf file lists three servers for querying. Two of them return the time 10:54:23 while the third one shows a different time (i.e. 10:50:37). The system will use which of the return values?CorrectIncorrect
20. Question1 pointsTwo NTP servers are used by ntpd; one runs Stratum-2 clock while the other uses Stratum-4. Which one is considered to be more accurate?CorrectIncorrect
21. Question1 pointsTo verify if a NTP server is available, which of the following commands should be executed?CorrectIncorrect