Networking Devices and Initial Configuration Module 2.3.3 Cloud and Virtualization Quiz Answers
1. Which term is associated with Cloud computing?
- tall servers
2. Which three features represent benefits of virtualization? (Choose three.)
- less power consumption
- less employee technical training
- less device monitoring
- less equipment
- improved disaster recovery
- fewer security requirements
3. Which term describes the type of cloud computing service that provides applications over the web?
4. Saving your photos to a storage location maintained by your service provider is an example of ________.
- big data
- cloud computing
5. Which cloud model provides services for a specific organization or entity?
- a hybrid cloud
- a community cloud
- a public cloud
- a private cloud
6. A company uses cloud services and is setting up a new switch supplied by the cloud provider. Which cloud model is used by the company?
7. What term is used to define the software process that creates VMs and performs hardware abstraction to support VMs?
- element manager
- Virtualized Infrastructure Manager (VIM)
8. Refer to the exhibit. What type of software is installed on the host system to support the three virtual machines?
- Type 2 hypervisor software
- bare metal software
- Type 1 hypervisor software
- edge computing software
9. Which piece of software is responsible for creating virtual machines and providing them access to resources on a physical machine?
- host operating system
- hosted operating system
10. Which cloud type consists of two or more clouds that are connected through a single architecture?
11. Which two are type 2 hypervisors? (Choose two.)
- VMware ESXi
- Virtual PC
12. What is a characteristic of a public cloud?
- It is available to everyone.
- It is intended for a specific organization.
- It is made up of two or more clouds.
- It is customized to meet specific functional needs of organizations.