0 of 9 questions completed
Because of some problems with how to create an Test Online, we temporarily use the symbol (\) instead of the symbol (/) in some sentences. So you need to change the symbol (\)to the symbol (/) when you do it in practice. Thank you!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsWhich two directories are automatically searched for shared libraries? (choose two)CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhich command is used to display the shared libraries of a dynamically linked executable?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsWhich command can an administrator run to rebuild the cache of shared libraries?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhich environment variable can a user set, that will affect where shared libraries can be located and loaded?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhich of the following are benefits of a shared library: (choose two)CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsWhich of the following will find and load shared libraries when a program is executed?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsIf a library is not accessible due to an error, the the ldd would report which error message?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhich of the following commands would display the libraries used by the /bin/ls command?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich of the following contents is in the ldconfig configuration file by default?CorrectIncorrect