0 of 11 questions completed
Introduction to Linux I – Chapter 16 Exam Test Online 2019
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 11 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsThe first stage of the boot process is:CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsThe second stage of the boot process is:CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsThe third stage of the boot process is:CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsThe fourth stage of the boot process is:CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsThe bootloader (GRUB/LILO) loads which of the following components into memory? (choose two)CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsThe first process that the kernel launches is called the _____ process.CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsThe program that first starts the boot process is called the _____.CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhich file is overwritten at the end of each boot process with the messages that were generated while booting?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich of the following is not a function of the dmesg command?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhich of the following is not a daemon used for logging?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsWhich directory is used primarily for storing log messages?CorrectIncorrect