0 of 22 questions completed
Because of some problems with how to create an Test Online, we temporarily use the symbol (\) instead of the symbol (/) in some sentences. So you need to change the symbol (\)to the symbol (/) when you do it in practice. Thank you!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 22 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsBy mistake, a user sends a file to print on a remote printer. The best course of action is:CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsA system administrator wants to make few changes to the CUPS server configuration. Changes should be made in which of the files?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsRefer to following section from the CUPS configuration file and identify the correct statement.
Order Allow,Deny Allow gsource.com Deny uk.gsource.comCorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsThe \etc\cups\printers.conf file contains three printer entries. What should Joe do so that everyone uses the HP1600 printer by default?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsThe \etc\cups\classes.conf file is used by the cupsd daemon for:CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsCUPS can only be administered by:CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsWhat is the outcome of running the command lpadmin –d lpicprinter?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsWhich of the following statements regarding cupsd is FALSE?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsA system administrator needs to find out the number of copies of a confidential document printed by a particular user. Which of the following log files should he view for the information?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsIdentify the correct command to view the status of all printers:CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsCUPS stands for:CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsCUPS retains the print job in the queue even after it is printed. True or False?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhich of the following changes is NOT possible by modifying various settings in the CUPS configuration file?CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsWhile the printer testprinter was printing a job and had several others in the queue, Joe runs the command lpadmin –x testprinter. The effect of the command is:CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhich of the following options when used with cupsd ensures that cpusd runs as a foreground process detached from the controlling terminal?CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsEvery print job stored in the \var\spool\cups directory has:CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsWhich of the following functions is NOT provided by the printer service?CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsA printer’s status cannot be offline just because it has run out of paper. True or False?CorrectIncorrect
19. Question1 pointsInternet Printing Protocol (IPP) is a network protocol that supports which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
20. Question1 pointsWhich of the following statements about CUPS Print Queues is correct?CorrectIncorrect
21. Question1 pointsUse of which of the following options for the lpadmin command will enable the printer and make it ready to accept jobs?CorrectIncorrect
22. Question1 pointsA user reports to the system administrator that when printing a Japanese web page, he gets junk characters. Which of the following settings should the system administrator check in the CUPS configuration file?CorrectIncorrect