Section 28 Tasks
- Take the exam below
- Review any theory (if required)
- Complete any lab you wish
- Spend 30 minutes on the subnetting.org website
Section 28 Exam
- What are the three methods used to control data flow at Layer 4?
- Switches contain a memory chip known as an _______, which builds a table listing of which device is plugged into which port.
- Name the two trunk link encapsulation types.
- Which command will encrypt a password with level 7 encryption?
- Convert 18.104.22.168 into binary (without using a calculator).
- NAT converts the _______ headers for incoming and outgoing traffic and keeps track of each session.
- Name the three types of IPv6 addresses.
- Name three IPv4-to-IPv6 transaction mechanism classes.
- What do you type to apply an IP access control list to the Telnet lines on a router?
- _______ is used to determine the reliability of one source of routing information fromanother.
Section 28 Answers
- Flow control, windowing, and acknowledgements.
- 802.1Q and ISL.
- The service password-encryption command.
- Unicast, Multicast, and Anycast.
- Dual-stack, tunnelling, and protocol translation.
- The access-class command.
- Administrative distance.