0 of 19 questions completed
Because of some problems with how to create an Test Online, we temporarily use the symbol (\) instead of the symbol (/) in some sentences. So you need to change the symbol (\)to the symbol (/) when you do it in practice. Thank you!
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 19 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsOne of the NICs on the server corresponding to eth1 has a hardware issue and needs to be removed. It is NOT necessary to restart the network service for this. True or False?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsWhich command is used to restart the network service on Red Hat systems?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsThe network interface disabled using the ifdown command will remain disabled after the system restarts. True or False?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhich command is used to view the kernel’s routing table?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsA new default gateway has been added using the route add command. Which command can be used to verify if the route has been added correctly?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsThe kernel’s routing table can be viewed using the commands ______.CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsYou just finished installing a new NIC and its driver, which command can you use to verify the interface details?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsYou have an existing interface eth0 and have now added a new interface eth1. You notice that the count of RX and TX packets is 0 in the output of ifconfig. What does this indicate?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsOne of the probable reasons for an increased TX collisions count in the output of ifconfig could be _____.CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsWhich command is used to keep track of suspicious connections?CorrectIncorrect
11. Question1 pointsIf you are trying to login to a server and are unable to connect, which command would you use to verify network connectivity?CorrectIncorrect
12. Question1 pointsWhich command’s output will include the ICMP sequence number field?CorrectIncorrect
13. Question1 pointsWhich of the following is not a probable reason for the Host unreachable error?CorrectIncorrect
14. Question1 pointsThe netstat command can be run continuously in batch mode. True or False?CorrectIncorrect
15. Question1 pointsWhich command can be used to find the ports that are listening for connections on a host?CorrectIncorrect
16. Question1 pointsYou notice that the round trip time to a particular host is slowly increasing. Which command’s output has given you this information?CorrectIncorrect
17. Question1 pointsYou log in to a server using telnet and bring down the eth0 interface (the only configured interface) using the ifdown command. What is the result of executing ifdown?CorrectIncorrect
18. Question1 pointsThe Linux system assigns a default IP address to a newly installed NIC. True or False?CorrectIncorrect
19. Question1 pointsWhich of the following is not a function of the netstat command?CorrectIncorrect