0 of 10 questions completed
Introduction to Linux II – Chapter 06 Exam Test Online 2019
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. Question1 pointsAccessibility within a GUI environment can be improved by which of the following?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 pointsIn GNOME desktop, which of the following CANNOT be set using Keyboard Accessibility Settings?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 pointsA user wants to perform key combinations such as Ctrl+C without needing to hold both keys at once. He should enable:CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 pointsWhich of the following shortcuts will enable/disable Sticky Keys?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 pointsWhich of the following keys is the opposite of Repeat Keys and should not be enabled at the same time as Repeat Keys?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 pointsThe system administrator is setting up the audio feedback mechanism when keyboard modifier keys are pressed. This is an example of:CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 pointsThe system administrator wants to use the keyboard for moving the mouse pointer around the screen. This is done by implementing:CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 pointsOrca is currently set to use the Laptop keyboard layout. Which of the following keys will be designated as the Orca key?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 pointsWhich of the following applications can be used to “read” aloud the text from a file?CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 pointsInstead of using a normal keyboard, a user would like to use the mouse for typing text. He should implement:CorrectIncorrect