Section 45 Tasks
- Take the exam below
- Complete the challenge lab
- Review all switching
- Read the ICND2 cram guide (and the ICND1 cram guide, if taking the CCNA exam)
- Spend 15 minutes on the subnetting.org website
Section 45 Exam
- Write down the configuration to create a VLAN, and put an interface into a VLAN on a switch.
- Write down the configuration to create a trunk link.
- Which two ways can you force a switch to become the Root Bridge for STP?
- Which command configures RSTP on a switch?
Section 45 Answers
Vlan 100 Name test Int fax/x Switchport mode access Switchport access vlan 100
sw mode trunk sw trunk enc dot sw trunk all vlan x,y,z (optional)
3. The spanning tree vlan x root primary command or the spanning tree vlan x priority
4. The span mode rapid command (this shortened version may not work on the exam sim).